Picking a wedding venue is often the hardest part of planning for a wedding. Finding a venue that suits your needs means ticking a lot of boxes off your list of requirements.
The location of your venue is also equally important. Be it a seaside location or a rural setting the convenience, ambiance and facilities of a particular location are key to making your day go as smooth as possible and giving you the right kind of experience for you and your guests.
CBD weddings are an increasingly popular location for weddings. Offering every amenity you will need for a memorable day plus the sophistication and vibe of a night amongst the lights, CBD weddings are a popular pick for the modern bride.
Consider these key advantages of a CBD wedding are:
- Everything will be arranged for you.
- You can easily combine site visits to the hotel with visits to CBD based dressmakers, shoe shops etc.
- Pick one of the many close by CBD churches or venues for the ceremony.
- Secure a wet weather ceremony venue option. Many locations such as the Sydney Hilton have a number of event space options.
- You will have banquet/dinner, reception and accommodation in the one location.
- You can have all your guests staying in the same location and no one has to drive / pay for cabs.
- You can enjoy breakfast with all your friends and family members.
- Treat yourself with a night in the suite or have your hens / bucks party at iconic city venues such as Marble Bar.
The Sydney Hilton is a fantastic example of a modern CBD based Wedding location, right in the heart of Sydney.
The glass brasserie is the perfect location for the Rehearsal Dinner for a small wedding party. While the Alysium Spa and Pierre Haddad Hair Salon are on site and the perfect choice for some pre wedding pampering and hair & makeup. The Hilton also offers menu tasting for bride and group for a set menu.
Choosing a CBD wedding gives you all the conveniences & wedding day logistics that will make for a stress free day!
by Wedding Club