Did you know that the Wedding Club Guest List Manager is completely free to use? It’s the perfect way to organise your events like Engagement Parties, Hens and Bucks Nights, Rehearsal Dinners, and of course, your Ceremony and Reception.
You’ll be able to have all your guests consolidated in one place, and then place them in the different events that each individual has been invited to. You will them be able to keep track of RSVP’s and with the export function, bulk emails can be sent like a breeze. Super simple instructions below, step by step…
1) Start by clicking Tools above, or just click this link directly http://www.weddingclub.com.au/tools
2) Click “Guest List Manager” rectangle.
3) Click “Add New” to create a new event.
4) Complete all the relevant fields for the event you are working on.
5) Click “Add Guests”.
6) You are required to add a “Guest Party” before adding individuals to the party. In the example below, the party is “Lucy’s Family” and Lucy Jones is the first individual for this party. Additional individuals can be added to “Lucy’s Family”.
Additional events can be created, and added to guests who are already added by you. There is no need to create the same guests if they are being invited to more than one event. The same guests can simply be added to multiple events if you wish.
We hope that you will find this handy tool very useful in the planning of all your events!
by Wedding Club