Once you’ve decided on your wedding colours, it’s time to pick your wedding flowers! There are so many pretty blooms to choose from that it’s easy to get sucked into a Pinterest vortex examining gorgeous bouquet after gorgeous bouquet – from the rustic green-and-white combos that are everywhere right now to bright multicoloured blooms, the choices are pretty much endless. So, how to pick just one arrangement of flowers to carry down the aisle on your wedding day?
Well, the first step is to look at what’s trending in the world of flowers – and right now, it’s supersized floral arrangements. Why not try this eye-catching look? (Bonus: if you’re a shy bride, these bouquets are definitely big enough to hide behind!). Anything goes here in terms of colours – as long as the bouquet is BIG. Keep scrolling to see some beautiful examples of oversized bridal bouquets.
1. Flowers: Peonies, snapdragons, dusty miller, lisianthus, California filler. Image: Rebekah Murray Photography
2. Flowers: A mix of red, white, yellow blooms. Image: Jen Fariello Photography
3. Flowers: Eucalyptus, berries, white roses. Image: Corbin Gurkin Photography
4. Flowers: Eucalyptus, heuchera, clematis, ranunculus, anemones, rosemary, wild marjoram, dark privet berries. Image: Green Vintage Photography
5. Flowers: Ranunculus, rose, queen Anne’s lace. Image: Jeff Loves Jessica Photography
6. Flowers: Peonies, queen Anne’s lace, snapdragons, lizanthus, larkspur, hypericum berries, dusty miller, fern. Image: Charlotte Jenks Lewis Photography
7. Flowers: Peony, garden rose, spray rose, bright white tulip, white ranunculus, astilbe, sweet pea, eucalyptus. Image: Jen Fariello Photography
8. Flowers: Seeded eucalyptus, air plants, thistle, white spider mums, queen Anne’s lace, white freesia. Image: Redfield Photography
9. Flowers: Garden vine, dusty miller, coral peony, campanella. Image: Perez Photography
10. Flowers: Rich greenery mixed with garden roses, spray roses, astilbe, air plants. Image: Ely Brothers Photography
11. Flowers: Anemones, tulips, ferns, lady’s mantel. Image: Heather Waraksa Photography
Are you a fan of the giant bouquet trend, Knotties?
WANT MORE? 10 Tips For Amazing Wedding Flowers
by Lauren Levy and Rebecca Hanley