Image by Simon Gorges Photography
Purifying the heart and love
The energy of cleansing
Through this week we will be moving into the final stages of Leo as the new moon heralds in Virgo. Virgo is the sixth sign, an earth energy and governed by Mercury and Chiron. Regardless of our sign, we will all take on traits of this energy. Virgo at its best includes structure, responsibility and hard working but most importantly cleansing. This is the lunar cycle for wanting to detox, clean, strip back, minimise, make efficient and tidy anything both externally or even internally. Careful though, don’t become too picky, judgmental or critical with ourselves or others and remain compassionate especially with our loved ones. We don’t want to become the nit-picky, fussy one.
Venus is still retrograding bringing up issues of love, relationships, self image, money, food and the heart space. We could be seeing many things about ourselves that we need to change in these areas. This is the time to take responsibility for aspects of ourselves that are blocking us from getting what we want and change to become more giving and sharing in these areas. Again, not a time to be hard on ourselves, but simply accept what needs to evolve.
How will we win the week?
5 tips to come out in front
1. Responsibility – Time to see where we added to the challenges and change these parts of us that add only more negativity
2. Cleanse – See what areas of our lives can be restored back to simple, minimal and ordered
3. Criticism – Accept how things are with love even if they aren’t perfect
4. Purify the heart – Let old sadness, damage, hurt and pain go from the heart space and release the old unwanted baggage
5. Structure – Bring order and structure but don’t squash with over planning or too much detail
Founder, The Matt Taylor Experience
by Wedding Club