Image by Infinity Photography
Recreating with order
Putting things in place to create new possibilities
This week sees the energies having two key elements. Nine of the 10 major planets are in a fire or earth sign. Saturn is the only planet not in this element as it sits at the end of Scorpio, a water sign, working on resolving issues and karma around tax, debts owed, power, sex, inner traumas and fears.
The element of fire is about the self, creation, control, confidence, desire, will and assertion. This is the energy that sparks our intentions. Earth is about structures, borders, taking responsibility, possessions, details, work, cleansing and purifying. When you have these two energies together we want to put energy into putting order in our life in order to create something new. This is a total rebirth and can bring a new level to your relationships if used with sensitivity towards each other.
How do we win the week?
5 key tips to guide us
1. Get things in order – take time on a physical, emotional and relationship level to tidy aspects that have not been resolved
2. Take responsibility – have a look within and see where we can change inside so we can shift the outside challenges
3. Recreate – take what is old and infuse the rebirthing agent of fire to rejuvenate anything that feels repetitive, tired and worn out in the relationship or your life
4. Financial affairs – energy remains in this area of life to work out debt plans, budgets and accountancy issues
5. Desires – Start to make plans, push forward or rekindle old desires, passions and interests to create these in your life
Founder, The Matt Taylor Experience
by Wedding Club