So you’ve got 13,457 items left on your wedding planning to-do list, and only one brain, one set of hands and a finite number of hours til The Big Day? Before you have a meltdown and send your fiance a “Babe, let’s elope” text, sit yourself down with a big cup of tea (or a wine if that’s your calling) and keep scrolling. We’ve put together the best picks from our Insta feed this week – from bridal bouquet ideas to wow-worthy wedding cakes and and amazing wedding dresses. Because sometimes, all you need is a little inspiration. And because sometimes, pictures really do do the job so much better than words…
1) Just… wow
2) Possibly the prettiest flower girl we ever did see
3) Now this is one seriously festive reception set-up
4) The dress… the bouquet… that mani…
5) Could this be engagement bling perfection?
6) For popping the other question
7) The answer to all your “How do I spruce up my venue?!” woes
8) And the winner of Best Back goes to…
9) We can’t say no to a wedding cake in its birthday suit
10) Overhead fairylights, hanging greenery and the word of the day lit up in neon… Swoon
11) That gold-dress-shaped hole in our wardrobes has finally been filled
12) No wedding day is complete without a pair of bejewelled shoes
13) We’ll never eat glitter-free cupcakes again
14) Gratitude never looked so good
15) Really, you should have…
16) The flower crown gets a rock chic makeover
17) And this is why they say simple is best
18) Who needs a groom when you have a white horse
19) Can we have this cake and eat it too?
20) Cake topper cuteness
21) …And they lived happily ever after
Which Instagram account is your fave for wedding inspiration, Knotties?
by Rebecca Hanley