x

Would this be great?

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Would this be great?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ava Hester Morgan 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Well been busy lately of the planning but I came across this lifesize cut-out of bride and groom picture and I have an idea to put up something like this in the reception and all couples that will be there will have to take a photo with it. Do you think this is something new and cool? And where could I actually buy this? DO I just have to print it myself? Thanks

HappyG

I have to say I’m a little skeptical, that’s the sort of thing you see as an in-store ad for a sports company or something; it doesn’t really make me think “wedding”.

Wouldn’t it be nicer for your guests to actually get to spend time with you and your new husband taking photos? It seems to me like it would be a lot more personal and make for a nice keep-sake guests could take with them.

If you did want to get it done you’d need to get a high-resolution full-body photo taken (then have the tranparencies mapped) and take it into a sign-making/printing shop, it would need to be made into a stand using thick cardboardand some sort of backing. The materials, quality, colours, cutting and company will greatly effect price, some won’t do a singular item as it is not cost effective; and the whole endeavour could be very costly and time-consuming.

I actually found what I was looking for at this great website: http://www.partysuppliesnow.com.au/view-product/Life-Size-Cutouts/104/873/Bride-and-Groom-Cutout
    Here’s what it looks like:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers