x

Which is the Best Online Wedding Dress Shop

Home Forums Dresses & fashion Which is the Best Online Wedding Dress Shop

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Adelyn Yong 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I can’t afford to buy a expensive dress and was looking at getting one from China. I have heard Light in the Box is good. However does anyone else have any recommendations?
    Has anyone bought one and received it? What was your thoughts? Was the quality and service good?
    Help me please?? I have been reading the reviews online but just want to see if anyone “real” has bought any?
    Thank you

Honey_bee

Hi Jade, I don’t have any personal experience with ordering online however I have read great feedback about Jasmine’s Bridal Shop from posters on the Weddingbee forums. My mum was also at a wedding recently and the bride had her dress made by avabridal.com and she was really impressed, so either might be worth a look :) 

Hi Jade, I bought my wedding dress and matching flowergirl dress through avabridal.com My dresses only took about 2 months from order to delivery. At first I looked on the internet, magazines and bridal stores and I instantly fell in love with my dress. No store stocked the dress I wanted, and the price for them to make what i wanted was going to cost me $5500. My dress, flowergirl dress and hooped petti coat only cost me $360 including postage. My dresses are amazing and excellent quality, matching shop bought quality at a very low cost. I have seen friends send thousands of dollars on wedding dress to have zips break, dresses tear etc. and they have all said that my dress is the same quality as theirs which cost thousands more than mine. My attutude was why spend $5500 on a dress that i’ll only wear once. I can’t be more happier with my dress, it is a risk you take when you purchase a dress over the intenet. But my dresses turned out as exactly what i hoped for and as i said i couldn’t be happier with my dresses. With my flowergirl dress that was custom made to completly match my dress and again that is high quality. My daughter is over the moon with it.
    avabridal.com have amazing quality and excellent service. I emailed them oftern and they didnt mind answering stupid questions. They gave me a date for my dresses to arrive and they were dead on with the timing.  I am 100% happy and I wouldn’t change my mind on taking the risk of purchasing from them. I would highly recommed them to my family and friends.
    Just remember when measuring a dress can always be taken in if needed and it’s alot harder to get them taken out.
    I hope this helps you out.

Thank you for your feedback

candy dan

i bought my wedding dress at dressilyme,and tell the truth,the quality is good enough,the price is also very reasonably.here is some pics about my dress,just as a reference to u.

candy dan

sorry,i can not upload pics now,you can get my pic from the link
    http://www.dressilyme.com/custom-your-dress.html#

Hi Jade, I just had a friend recommend the WeddingDressExpress.com.au it has great reviews, they create dresses based on pictures and they have some examples of previous work on their website. My dream dress doesn’t exist because it’s made up of parts from different dresses. I emailed through a couple picturs and explained what I wanted and she quoted me $490 custom made with my choice of colour fabric… The dress I want is pretty simple, a chiffon dress with a satin sash underneath the bust that extends down the back of the dress, an A-line skirt and a chapel train. So you get an idea, it was inspired by Maggie Sottero’s ‘Grace Kelly’ dress, so it’s practically the same but in satin with a chiffon overlay. I’m not sure how much extra they would charge for beading, but you could check them out and see what you think. I’m thinking of getting them to make a cocktail dress for me so I can see what quality their dresses are before ordering my wedding dress.

Hi,
    We just ordered and received a wedding dress, 4 bridesmaids dresses and a flower girls dress from http://www.serenitybridal.com.au
    I am so happy with the dresses – they are just beautiful and the quality is excellent.  Total time from order to delivery was about 5 weeks and that was with some dresses standard size and some made to measure.
    Sharon – the lady who runs the website – is lovely and kept me informed every step of the way.  I loved my experience and would DEFINITELY recommend this site to anyone :)

Hi,

I just listed my dress on Still White for $499, http://www.stillwhite.com.au/for-sale/6266/price-reduced-499stunning-couture-wedding-dress-fishtail-size-8-10 There are lots of beautiful dresses on the site that should be in your price range as I have seen some as low as $200.

Good luck with finding a dress, I am sure you will find the perfect one! :)

Hi,

I just listed my dress on Still White for $499, http://www.stillwhite.com.au/for-sale/6266/price-reduced-499stunning-couture-wedding-dress-fishtail-size-8-10 There are lots of beautiful dresses on the site that should be in your price range as I have seen some as low as $200.

Good luck with finding a dress, I am sure you will find the perfect one! :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers