x

When do you ask your bestfriend to be your bridesmaid?

Home Forums Engagement When do you ask your bestfriend to be your bridesmaid?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HappyG 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m recently engaged and planning my engagement party for June this year to give us time to save up for the party as we don’t plan on getting married till 2015 we thought this splits it up nicely. And we love to have a party fo any excuse LOL.
    Anyway i’m so excited i want to start planing the wedding now or parts of it as I can and was wondering when do you ask your bestfriend to be your bridesmaid & how do you go about it?

HappyG

You can ask whenever you like, some do it before the engagement party to they can announce the bridal party, but it is also totally fine to do it afterwards. Give yourself time to write lists of who you want, weigh up the pros and cons, and ensure these are peope y want to plan with you and support you.

For the moment, enjoy just being engaged and bask in it a little. You can start planning before you choose your party, it’s good to get a vague idea of a date or time of year that would suit you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers