x

What suit colour to match my bridesmaids? Help please!!

Home Forums The Knot Help What suit colour to match my bridesmaids? Help please!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bear240179 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bear240179

Hi, 

i have a Mr K bridesmaid dress already purchased in the colour “Bali” I’m sorry I can’t add a picture you will have to check out the colour on the Mr K website. It’s mauve colour, really hard to explain but it’s beautiful!! 

Ive been advised that a light colour suit will look too washed out! I’m looking for other opinions out there so I can make a decision. 

Many thanks in advance for your help.

BecT86

Spurling (I think they’ve had a name change to ferrari formal) sells both mr k and does suits. Maybe get a booking there and then get your fiancé to put on the suit and ask the sales assistant to bring over a dress in that colour, then you can compare the dress directly to the suit :-)
    a light colour suit might look washed out, have you considered charcoal? It’s a nice in between colour!

Bear240179

Yes thankyou ill do that next weekend. I do like charcoal!! Thanks for your advice. :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers