x

Wedding website – how can i login to my website created under 'The Knot'?

Home Forums The Knot Help Wedding website – how can i login to my website created under 'The Knot'?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tara Haskins 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Since you’ve changed names, how can i find and login to my previously established wedding website which i started through ‘The Knot’. I can’t find any information ANYWHERE and paid money for the URL, so i am now extremely angry and disappointed that i can’t log in and edit it. The website is all over our invites and communication to our guests, but i can’t update it!!
    Please please help!
    I need this resolved ASAP!

Sorry, Can’t help that. Have you tried to email them? There must be someways to find your ID back.

I am having a similar problem. I created my website, added my guest list etc last year and now that this website has changed to Wedding Club, the tools seem to have changed. I can’t locate my guest list and see who has RSVPed. I also am having people complain that they can’t RSVP and when I tried it was the same, saying that it can’t find the name – obviously because that list isn’t available. People were RSVPing on there up until a couple of months ago and it was fine, now it is not! This is not ok.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers