x

Wedding Vows

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Wedding Vows

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Erica Chan 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Amy White

Hi there,I have only been to one wedding and am not sure how to write vows.From what I gather, there needs to be a vow of intent, a wedding vow and also a ring vow?Is this right?I am trying to write something unique, something that means something to both of us but to be honest I am not very original.Ideally I’d like to find something and adapt it. I would like it to have something to do with living happily ever after as I have been dreaming of a fairy tale wedding. ^^Anyone heard of such a thing?

<p>The wedding vow is very important for a wedding. Romantic wedding vows will let your loves know that you love her.</p>

The touching and inspiring marriage vows are vital to a wedding day. After all, it’s the marriage vows that give meaning to the wedding day.

Erica Chan

Hi Amy,

We’re looking to write our own wedding vows too! Haven’t gotten to that stage, but found this article really helpful: How to Write Wedding Vows You’ll Engrave on Your Heart.

Best of luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers