x

Wedding music for hire

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Wedding music for hire

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Beth_A 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Beth_A

Hey Brides-to-be. I recently was married on November 11th 2012 and am trying to get a business up and running of writing music for couples. So basically I’d be offering to write an original tune for your wedding, be it for the wedding procession, the first dance, or just something for you to have as a momento of your special day. I’m also hoping it will carry through to anniversaries, lullabys for newborns, etc.
    I guess I’m just wondering. What would you be willing to pay for an original song? WOULD you pay for an original song? I have decent credentials as a songwriter and singer. My album was number 1 on iTunes for the Inspirational charts in March 2010 and you can find my album ‘To The Fall’ on itunes if you would like to hear my music.
    I think this is a good idea because if you’re anything like me you’re pretty fussy about the song you walk down the aisle to, and music is such a huge part of personalising your big day.
    Any feedback or thoughts would be appreciated.
    Beth Anderson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers