x

Wedding gifts for parents

Home Forums Planning & etiquette Wedding gifts for parents

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JessicaFay 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to think of ideas for what to get our parents as wedding gifts. I would like to get them presents as couples rather then individuals gifts for the mothers and fathers. Something that is sentimental would be preferable but I an struggling to come up with ideas. What have other people done or seen others do for the parents?? All suggestions appreciated.

JessicaFay

This is a hard one – I, personally, haven’t even started to think about gifts for our parents (we still have a little way to go, though, so I’m not stressing yet!).

When my future SIL got married, they gave their parents a voucher for a night away. After the professional photos were finalised, they also gifted their parents a couple of beautifully framed photos (one of the couple with the parents and one of the family). I thought this was a really nice idea, and it was personalised by the fact that they chose a location they thought each set of parents would like.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers