x

Wedding Dress Advice

Home Forums Dresses & fashion Wedding Dress Advice

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Molly Thurston 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,
    I’m hoping for a little bit of wedding dress advice.
    I have my wedding dress and it’s white. The story behind the dress is that I bought it for a previous engagement (never worn though so I’m hoping it’s not bad luck). I guess I picked white out of a pre-conceived notion that wedding dresses should be white, but now I’m kind of regretting it (more on that later). When I became engaged this time I considered getting a new dress, but I had a look and the none of the styles out now appeal to me as much as this one.
    My dilemma is that I have quite pale skin (although I do also have dark hair), so now I’m worried about my dress washing me out. Given that, even if I found another style I liked as much as this one there isn’t time now to buy another dress, I guess I’m asking if any of of you lovely ladies might have some tricks, tips or advice on how I can avoid looking washed out on my wedding day.

Maybe a fake tan perhaps? Or a good make-up artist who can focus on going you a stronger make-up look. Or I guess you could accessorise with some coloured trims or hair pieces etc Hope this helps!

Chris Lee

If you are looking for an engagement dress that will not wash you out, I think you can consider to buy a short ivory dress. The color is not that white but will also suitable for this occasion.
    So how about this one? I saw on Adasbridal FB page.

Brides always look charming in any type of dress. Check out collection of camilla, you will love this. I am browsing different sites for my wedding shopping and found this one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers