x

Wedding Day Beauty Preparation

Home Forums Beauty – hair & makeup Wedding Day Beauty Preparation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  EmeraldBride 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I really struggled trying to find practical advice upon how to prepare myself for the wedding so here are my tips;
    Beauty Regime

I joined a bootcamp (http://www.bottomsupfitness.com.au) 4 months prior to the wedding in order for me to get in the best shape with plenty of time (55 cm’s lost all over!)
     I cut down on alcohol drinking just a couple of vodka, lime and soda’s in the month prior on a night out
    I started following the Clean & Lean diet plan – not only did I lose weight but my skin completely cleared
    I also started body brushing every time I got out of the shower with a massager from the Body Shop
    I highly recommend St Tropez Dark Tinted Moisturiser for a natural, streak free tanned appearance – this doesn’t irritate the skin on my legs from shaving like the cheaper ones do. It does have a bit of a smell but it’s not cheap biscuits!
    In the 3 months prior to my wedding, I had monthly Vitamin Infused facials (90 mins) and used the Environ AVST range to get my skin in tip top condition
    I highly recommend the Revitanail nail strengthener and I’m still using it now! My nails have never been this long and strong! $29
    I started using Elite Eye Serum for my under eye bags and noticed a huge difference. And it was much cheaper than getting fillers!
    I got my teeth whitened using the Zoom! System. Both myself and Husband went along and had it done. We bought a deal from Groupon and saved a lot of money doing it that way. I have sensitive teeth and could only manage 2 x 15 minute sessions when you normally have 3 x 15 minute sessions but it was worth doing and we were both confident smiling on the day.
    The day before the wedding, I hit the beauty salon for an oil massage and a manicure and pedicure so I was nice and relaxed

I hope you find this information useful!
    I

Jennaya88

Great tips, not just for the wedding day but for overall health and fitness too. Thanks :)

mystica

I never thought of doing these things before my wedding day! Very usefull information. Thanks!

Sounds great for anyone wanting a refreshing few months! I’ll definitely keep this in mind for my big day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers