x

Wedding and photo booths

Home Forums Planning & etiquette Wedding and photo booths

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  El Gee 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, it’s my wedding coming up and I feel so excited about it. All of us are so busy with all the wedding preparations. I found one thing in my family, that the photo booths are quite popular here. I’ve found it, in almost in every wedding I had attended and now they are planning to keep one in mine too. Is it that necessary? When I asked this question, majority of my friends says, they like it. What you guys think about it ? How many of you had rented photo booths in your wedding.

Hi,

I think its not necessary to hire photo booth for wedding. If we hire best Brisbane wedding photographer, they capture each and every special moments that come naturally.

El Gee

Hi Jennifer
    Not sure if you’re still planning but we skipped the photo booth and just had the photography and video. Another friend of ours built there own. It can be something for the guests to do if you’re going to be at a remote location and aren’t moving between the reception and the ceremony. Otherwise personally I wouldn’t bother, I didn’t feel like the guests missed out on anything because it wasn’t there.

Also if you’re in Brisbane I know of someone offering a free wedding video at the moment. Reply if that’s going to be useful at all and I can give you the details.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers