x

Walking down the isle music??

Home Forums The Knot Help Walking down the isle music??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ExcitedBrideToBe09 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    Out of curiosity do you have a separate song for your bridesmaids and another for you to walk down the aisle to? I have already chosen the song I want to walk down the isle to and I thought my bridesmaids would walk to the same song. I’m only having 2 bridesmaids so I don’t know how it’d work?? Any suggestions?? 

jsbride

I will be having two songs… The one I chose for my maids only goes for about 1min 15, and my aunt is playing piano so she will play it as she sees fit, I think it will be fine as long as there isn’t a huge gap between their entrance and yours, and if you do choose to cut the song off, have it fade or look for a short song so it doesn’t seem abrupt. 

Missy88

I am using All of Me by Michael Sweet, i have 4 bridesmaids and as it goes for a lil over 3 minutes i have worked it out to be perfect for all of us to walk to as the last part of the song is perfect for the bride :)

Thanks girls for the advice

Thanks girls for the advice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers