- September 18, 2013 at 4:18 pm #418247
I just wanted to share with everyone the names of the vendors I used for my wedding held on 11 May 2013.
Some of these vendors are not listed on this website so I thought this would be the best way to ensure that other brides/couples know about these people as they are all amazing and such a joy to be a client of. Every moment of my wedding day was made perfect with their help and reliability and skills.
Hair & Makeup :
1) Reveal Hair and Makeup (Ask for Kylie or Belinda) for my bridesmaids
2) I also used this person Carlene Cresp for myself and my Mum (I’d worked with her on a glamour shoot previously). Also amazing work!! Her number is 0403275194
3) Cake: Susy at Villa Chateau Cakes
4) Photographer : James Barbone
5) Videographer: Robert Burns
(These guys have worked together for over 30 years and are seamless together)
Not only did I get fantastic work on the day, we also received all my photos and dvds within 2 weeks of the wedding. So by the time we got back from our honeymoon, we had everything there for us. No need to chase up anyone at all
6) Transport: Elegant Vehicles
Easy to work with, relaxed, efficient and prompt.
7) Flowers – Floral Frenzy (ask for Jack – he was fantastic!!)
I was on a tight budget and had my wedding about 6 months after getting engaged. So don’t think that you have to spend ages planning a wedding. If you know what you want, have a budget that you want to stick to, then using any or all of these vendors will pave the way for you.
Hope someone out there will read my post and use these vendors for your wedding day – I am a project manager (read as control freak) and all these people made my wedding planning effortless.
HAPPY WEDDING PLANNING!!
And remember to also plan for the honeymoon – that is more important and last for much longer than your wedding day. We went to Hawaii and had the time of our lives in Maui. Can’t recommend it highly enough!
LizSeptember 18, 2013 at 4:27 pm #418253
I forgot to add where I got my wedding dress and that of my 2 BMs! Linda at Pretty Woman Bridalwear was AH-MAY-ZING!!
www.prettywomanbridalwear.com.au/October 27, 2016 at 5:12 pm #491340
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.