x

Travel Agents

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bs942 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bs942

Hi

I was wondering what travel agents people are using? I have started discussing my honeymoon with one and the price theyre indicating for our honeymoon is very different and hughely expensive if compared to the rates as advertised on the locations website – Im talking a $2000 difference…

mystica

Well it depends on our budget. Yes I prefer having a travel agent to do the organizing. But I got the feeling that our budget might not be enough to pay for the agent’s fee. My wedding is still  far away and we are in the middle of preparations. Right now I am, still on the process of searching. I am using Australian accommodation directory for me to easily navigate places suitable for honeymoons. http://www.blissfulbreaks.com/ Yes, I prefer just here in Australia.

DankiStar

I used flight centre, my original quote was $8,000, this was with all the bells and whistles, private tours, flash rooms. I cut out quite a bit, found cheaper flights, downgraded our room (we NEVER cook and barely stay in our room when on hols so no point getting an apartment with a full kitchen when a studio will do – if we’re in the room it’s to sleep or shower, that’s it)… our honeymoon is now about $5,000…

bs942

Thanks girls, I have been chatting to flight centre too but the prices are just ridiculous! I have just contacted STA and their flights are much more reasonable. For us the most costly part is the flights but I am struggling to get flight centre to quote us for the whole package… A the moment they tell us the flights cost this and they forget to tell us the accommodation part… I am reluctant to book anything until I know exactly what were getting! 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers