x

Top 3 Most Popular Mermaid Style Wedding Dresses

Home Forums Dresses & fashion Top 3 Most Popular Mermaid Style Wedding Dresses

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  miokiks kkjmn 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

As the leading wedding dresses suppliers in China, http://www.angelhoobridal.net provides a variety of high quality and competitive price dresses, including mermaid style wedding dresses, wedding dresses for the beach, mother of the bride dresses tea length etc. Today, we are going to share the top 5 most popular mermaid style wedding dresses on our online shop.

1. Beaded Lace Appliques Wedding Dresses in Cathedral Train AHW240

mermaid style wedding dresses

This is a typical church wedding dress, which has normal straps, straight neckline and cathedral train. It’s sleeveless that fits to wear in spring and summer. It’s made of lace and tulle with beaded lace appliqués, sash decorated.

By Nancy 2016-10-03
    It’s as advertised. Miraculously stunning, well detailed and it fits as expected. It’s a bit long. Depending on your height, a pair of heels would do the trick. Excellent quality, for a great price.

2. Simple Mermaid Satin Wedding Dress with Lace Bodice AHW125

This dress is suitable for beach wedding, hall wedding and garden/outdoor wedding in all seasons. It’s made of satin and embellished beadings, lace appliqués and sash. It has straight neck and sweep train.

By Bess 2016-09-26
    This dress is absolutely amazing!!!!! I got this dress for a September wedding and can’t wait to wear it. The size fits perfect and the dress is beautiful. I love it so much.

3. Mermaid Style Wedding Dresses with Embroidery and Sexy Sheer Back AHW43

The dress suits for church and hall weddings, from spring to winter. It is made of satin with beadings and embroideries. The neckline is sweetheart shape, and the hemline is chapel train.

By Betsy 2016-09-31
    I love it, it’s wonderful. It didn’t disappoint me, great fabric, fit perfectly and looks amazing. I recommend it. It was my first time buying clothes online and I was afraid it wasn’t as it looked. But it was awesome. Everybody was in love with my dress.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Isabella Shen.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Isabella Shen.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers