x

To elope or not?

Home Forums Bothered brides To elope or not?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mary Rogers 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey,
    New to this but here goes,
    Fiance and I have been engaged for 12 months, set a date, and have been planning our wedding (well I had, hes not big on input), 7 months until our planned day and I have my dream wedding all planned out (we havent officially put deposits on anything yet tho, just spoken to venues etc so far), my parents are getting ready to put deposits down, but all of this has been causing some friction between fiance and I, and fiance has now decided that he would rather elope that have a wedding at all (we both have big families), but I am caught between a rock and a hard place.. Do I give in and elope to save tension between us? Or do I continue to plan my dream wedding and hope he comes around? I am not exactly apposed to eloping, but I am terrified of my families reactions especially since we had already started planning, and eloping means giving up my dream wedding.. Feeling a little lost.

Have you considered to hold a small wedding that just invited your parents and his parents, or add some good friends of both you two. so that you may fell better. little is better than eloping I guess?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers