x

The Perfect Dress

Home Forums Dresses & fashion The Perfect Dress

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  juyou alice 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, 
    I know that shopping for your perfect dress can often be stressful and difficult. Especially if you’ve got your heart set on a specific style or label that you just can’t find anywhere locally, or if you’re on a tight budget and every dress you pick up has a rather large pricetag… that being said, I would like to share something with you all. Something wonderful that happened to me recently that I hope makes some of you stressed out brides-to-be realise that there is a light at the end of this particular tunnel. 
    So, I started looking at dresses before I even got engaged. I managed to convince myself that I absolutely HAD to have one of those cute tea length dresses with a full skirt that looked a little vintage but would also suit a modern bride. I mean, it’s not like I had high hopes or anything, right? Could not find a single thing locally (I live in perth btw), and every gown I did find that I like was way WAY over my ridiculously small budget. 6 months later and I still could not find a single thing. I felt so disheartened, having looked online and been totally unsure about all these “too good to be true” prices, and chinese dressmakers that probably used child labour… 
    Anyway, I was on Gumtree one day looking for a few things I could use for a charity event I am hosting and decided that maybe I should browse the dresses on there, just in case, and there it was. I was skepticle at first as the price was very low for a 5 month old Dolly Couture dress that had never been worn ($700), but I sent the lady a message and turns out she lives down the road and round the corner from me, same suburb. So I went to her house and tried it on. The dress fit perfectly in every way and looked absolutely STUNNING on. It was exactly what I was looking for. My perfect dress. She even offered to drop the price for me when she saw me in it and saw how much I loved it. I payed her $550 and took the beauty home. Never looked back. My wedding is still 18 months away but I am absolutely certain that I will not find a better dress than this for a better price. I am so happy! So unbelievably happy! The lady I bought it from is absolutely lovely too, and it turns out that she runs her own wedding styling and floristry business and offered her services to me if I needed anything for MY wedding. Truely stunned by my luck, and I hope that some of you turned out to be as lucky as me too :)

<p>I’m sorry to hear that. I like go shopping online, I have brought many perfect dresses on the internet, it is very good and expensive, i have brought the perfect evening dress on http://www.dressesmallau.com/evening-dresses-c121/ ,you can visits.</p>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers