x

The main styles of wedding

Home Forums Beauty – hair & makeup The main styles of wedding

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ava Hester Morgan 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

biy dress

Wedding is a wedding ceremony and the bride wore a Western-style wedding dress, wedding dress from the West into China, already the mandatory dress now the new people to get married or when shooting wedding. Western-style wedding dress is white, to show immaculate. The Chinese wedding dress is no longer limited to white, the colors of the wedding are showing different beautiful bride and happiness.

Wedding in style are: A-line wedding dress straight body, trailing wedding dress, tutu-type dress, one-piece dress, strap dress, Bra wedding, personal type wedding dress, high waist line style wedding dress, halter dress, fishtail wedding dress, skirt wedding.

HappyG

Sorry, but I’m not sure what the point of this post is? Is it supposed to discuss dress styles? Because I think there is a section for that: http://www.weddingclub.com.au/forums/forum/dresses-fashion

I’m confused either. I really appreciate you sharing what you know about wedding styles/dresses but please search the forum to make sure that you are posting in the right section. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers