x

Sydney reception venues – help!

Home Forums Your location Sydney reception venues – help!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Minister 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I can’t seem to come to a decision for my ceremony/reception venue. I am looking for a venue with nice views of Sydney Harbour for approx 100 guests that has a bit of character (no sterile function rooms). We’re also trying to keep costs to $150 a head.
    I’ve narrowed it down to three possibilities:
    – Q Station at Manly
    – Sydney Dance Lounge at Walsh Bay
    – Athol Hall at Mosman.
    Has anyone been to a wedding at any of the above venues? I’m looking for feedback on service, food, accommodation and overall experience.
    Feel free to suggest other venues that meet the above criteria too!
    TIA!

Which month are you looking to get married? Have you seen Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf…. views are a million dollars with the gorgeous outdoor area looking directly at the Harbour Bridge and the cost is around $130pp in the winter months

Minister

I’ve conducted a few weddings at Athol Hall and attended receptions there. As a guest I remember the food and service being great. I especially liked the setting: one moment you are enjoying Sydney harbour and the next it feels like you are out in the bush. I’ve conducted one wedding down near the water and others on the grass in front of the hall. It is really nice as the sun goes down over the city and the lights come on. I usually get to chat with the staff or owners at venues and from memory they were very friendly and made a great effort to make sure things went smoothly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers