x

Sister Problems

Home Forums Bothered brides Sister Problems

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shiree 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Shiree

So with just under two months until my wedding day my sister messaged me to tell me that she and her fiance have decided to get married 3 weeks after my fiance and I. I was quite surprised and disappointed by this decision and I have tried to talk to her about it but I realised we were not going to see eye to eye on the subject and not wanting to fight with her about it I decided to move on and continue with finalising my wedding.

Now she is fighting with my brother as he cannot attend her wedding as he has a holiday booked right after my wedding that he booked 6 months ago and cannot change.

Now in the lead up to my day instead of feeling excited all I am worried about is there being arguments on my wedding day. I also can’t help thinking about the logistics of her wedding day like having to book time of work etc. But I’ve already taken time off for my wedding and honeymoon I don’t have any leave left over for her….

I just don’t know what to do from here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers