x

Silk Flowers Yay or Nay?

Home Forums The Knot Help Silk Flowers Yay or Nay?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sammy Slayer 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Clarie

I am getting the run around with Florists, and for all my choices they keep telling me “We could probably get that in.. but its only entering the season so we won’t know until closer to the date” My wedding is November 30 in the afternoon so it will be a bit warm as well. A few freinds have recommended I have a look into the “Silk Flower” route as I can have it organised well before, I dont have to worry about them wilting and I can have the exact flowers I want when I want..
    (Keeping in mind im obviously not talking about the $2 crazy clarkes fake flowers either)

I am using silk flowers for the reason that they are half the price of real ones and I can make sure that the colour is right and that they are done in time.
    We found a really good website (www.silkflora.com.au) they are Australian importers. To start with we were hesitant about buying them online so just bought one bunch – They are perfect, I dont think they look fake at all. They have all sorts of flowers, bunches, stems etc. etc. I’m not getting married until October but all the flowers are done (bar grandma’s and nannas corsages)
    What was good too was the communication and delivery time – We had an invoice right away and within 72 hours (48 for the first bunch) we had the flowers.
    Good Luck :)
    Renee

I’ve got latex covered silk roses :) i LOVE them! the lady i bought them from has an ebay account and a face book page, She’s from the Gold Coast and would even let you come have a look before you purchace if you ask her and are willing to travel to her.
    https://www.facebook.com/AwayWithTheFlowers?ref=ts&fref=ts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers