x

Short thick hair – best style?

Home Forums Beauty – hair & makeup Short thick hair – best style?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  alicea knox 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Kittikats

Hello Knotties,

I have shoulder length (or just above) brown hair which is quite thick.
    It doesn’t hold a curl (turns into waves after 30 mins – an hour and goes back to straight in about 90 minutes)

I want something maybe fully up or half up as I’m going to be doing a lot of dancing.

Also it can’t be too high up as its own weight will pull it down quite quickly. Same reason why hair has to be kept short instead of growing it long

What are your suggestions?

alsgirl

I would love to have thick hair! Mine’s short but very fine, so i’m trying to grow it. Here’s a link for you: http://www.short-haircut.com/25-best-wedding-hairstyles-for-short-hair-2012-2013.html

Hi,
    I have the same as you, short thick hair for my wedding last year, but mine is wavy. I ended up growing it out as much as I could and getting extensions for the big day.
    My advise is to have it straight as it is naturally or dramatically straight and accesorise it with a hair broch or clip. if you had it up or half up you might risk the ‘do’ falling out of place while dancing, as you mentioned your hair is heavy and will fall down quite quickly.
    I’m sure whatever you choose, you will look beautiful on your big day!
    Thanks, Pocadot

HappyG

Both my FW and I have shorter hair as we both did Shave For a Cure, I’m planning to grow mine out a bit, but I also hav the same issues of my hair not staying up and not staying styled. My FW will be doing the shave again before the wedding so hers will be shorter than mine.

Personally, I’m considering extentions to add some body and length, and having my hair up (most likely in a bun) to prevent the style going limp and looking terrible. I’d avoid having it down or even half-up to prevent it looking worse for wear after a few hours (and to prevent having to spend extra on more time with the hairdresser for touch-ups) especially if you plan on dancing.

Short hairstyles present a challenge, but they can work really well with some themes such as 1930’s or 50’s.

I dont have any idea which style suits you the best. No doubt your hairs play an important part to enhance the beauty of your personality. So I will simply suggest you to visit this site and you will find a lot of options for your hair style and select the best one that suits your personality.
    short-haircut.com

HappyG

A good tip would be to go for styles that will suit your face shape, and to consult a stylist; also stick with styles that you know suit you or make you feel comfortable and work around them by adding a little etra pizazz.

I dont have any idea which style suits you the best. No doubt your hairs play an important part to enhance the beauty of your personality. So I will simply suggest you to visit this site and you will find a lot of options for your hair style and select the best one that suits your personality.

[url=http://www.accountants-goldcoast.com.au/tax-planning/]short-haircut.com[/url]

Ann Duke

I think you should go to better hairstylist  before wedding. They will suggest you some good hairstyle which looks good on you.
    [url=http://www.seloger.com/immobilier/locations/immo-paris-75/bien-appartement/type-meuble/]location meublée paris[/url]

I don’t have any idea which style suits you the best. No doubt your hairs play an imperative part to increase the beauty of your personality. So I will simply propose you to visit this site and you will find a lot of option for your <a href=” http://www.tidebuy.com/c/Synthetic-Hair-6372/”>synthetic hair style and select the best one that suits your behavior.tidebuy.com

/* Style Definitions */
    table.MsoNormalTable
    {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”;
    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
    mso-style-noshow:yes;
    mso-style-priority:99;
    mso-style-qformat:yes;
    mso-style-parent:””;
    mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
    mso-para-margin-top:0in;
    mso-para-margin-right:0in;
    mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
    mso-para-margin-left:0in;
    line-height:115%;
    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
    font-size:11.0pt;
    font-family:”Calibri”,”sans-serif”;
    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Long hair have more chances of breaking as compared to short. and Managing short hair is very easy. You can wash short hair regularly as compared to long hair.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers