x

Say Yes Bridal

Home Forums Dresses & fashion Say Yes Bridal

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TamM 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

TamM

Hi Ladies!
    I’m wondering if anyone here has ordered their wedding dress from sayyesbridal.com and if so, how was your experience?
    I’m thinking of ordering my dress from them as it would cost me $3500 to get the dress here in Australia compared to just under $2000 on the site. The site is affiliated with a reputable New Jersey bridal boutique called JaeHee Bridal. I’ve looked online at reviews and they all seem to be positive. I have also contacted the site via email and correspondence from them is always prompt and informative. I even called JaeHee bridal this morning and was put through to the Stephanie who I’d been liaising with through Say Yes Bridal.
     I’m now sold on the idea of ordering from them but just want to hear from others who have dealt with them as well.
    Thanks!

Hi Tam, Have you purchased your dress yet?I’m also interested in buying from this site but hesitant since I cannot see the dress.ThanksLaura

candy dan

sorry,i have no similar experience,Shopping online should be discreet,especially wedding dress which is wore only one day.checking reviews is great actions,if you can search some posts and pics about the wedding dress will be perfect for your choice.

TamM

Hi Laura, no, I didn’t end up buying the dress online. I purchased my gown from a boutique in Sydney and even though I still paid $1300 more than I would’ve online, I think it was worth it because the lady who took care of me was great and I could pay the dress off in 18 months and I figure if anything goes wrong, they can deal with it whereas if something had gone wrong with the online thing, I would’ve been alone with that. :)

StephSydDC

Hi TamM,
    Can I ask where you wound up buying your dress from in the CBD?

TamM

StephSydDC, sorry for the late reply! I purchased my dress from Fashions hy Farina in the Dymocks building. If you go, ask for Dele, she’s wonderful!

TamM

Oh, also, they gave me the 18 months to pay it off because my wedding is not until April 2015

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers