x

Save the Dates

Home Forums DIY weddings Save the Dates

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  leesaandcam 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bs942

Has any body found a reasonably priced supplier for their save the dates? I really like the letterpressed designs but I am finding theyre so expensive!

I got mine from wedding paper divas. I paid just over $2 each for save the date magnets with envelopes. I was really happy with them!

DankiStar

I did all of mine on VistaPrint – super cheap

If you’re a little artsy you could create your own save-the-dates with photoshop and then print them out as photos and mail them as they are…

bs942

Thanks girls! I managed to get my save the dates rolled into my invitations package. I went to a local provider who was really helpful and bundled everything which made the costs of things come down :-)

i ordered mine fron vistaprint.com.au (they often have huge sales and free samples so take advantage of that)  then i did my own heat embossing, and raised embossing designs on them… i ordered 60 of them, and it cost me aprox $50.. and thats including the costs of the embossing powder and stamps for the heat embossing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers