x

Processional songs

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Processional songs

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Lee 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

BecT86

I’m having difficulty finding a good processional song. My fiancé and I are high school sweet hearts and when we get married will have been together for 10 years. I’m having difficulty finding a song with the right lyrics (e.g not about being scared to fall in love or taking ages to find love etc…) but also the right kind of music. Any suggestions?

All of me – John legend 

All of Me – John Legend is good…actually any John Legend is good! You and I, Ordinary People…

HappyG

I don’t know if this is your kind of thing, but you could get a song custom made for you. I contacted an independent artist I had loved for a long time and commissioned a song to walk down the aisle, it cost me $800 with an upfront payment of $150 and monthly installments. The song is beautiful and fits us to a tee, it includes our favourite Disney, Doctor who and other geeky references.

Yes, it is expensive, but it will be a life-long treasure for you to share with your partner, and no-one else will have it. We couldn’t choose a song, though we have one planned for the first dance, and we wanted an introduction that represented “us”.

Bec87

We are having All of Me by John Legend. We both absolutely love him and the song is very fitting for us. Plus our first dance is one of his lesser known songs called Stay With You. 

<p>We’re having You and I by Ingrid Michaelson :) Such a fun and cute little song</p>

Chris Lee

Wedding March – The common song.
    lol:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers