x

Processional songs

Home Forums The Knot Help Processional songs

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jennaya88 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi brides to be!

I need your help, I am stuck on song ideas for the processional. We are having a church wedding, quite traditional, in the city so it’s going to be quite formal. It doesnt have to be tradition but I am not after U2 or jack Johnson. Any ideas???

Cant wait to hear from you!! 

melonieh86

Our wedding was also quite formal and somewhat traditional. I wanted something classy but still something that our guests would ‘smile to’ when they heard it. We were looking at instrumental pieces as I didnt want the moment I walked down the aisle to be ‘cluttered’ with words. I received some great advice, to choose something familiar that our guests (and us) would know/hear the words in our head as opposed to playing them out loud? We decided on the Piano Guys cover of ‘Thousand Years – Christina Perri’. It was absolutely beautiful and made the moment so much more emotional. 
    If it helps the Piano Guys have 3 CD’s of covers/music, we also looked at covers/music by the Vitamin String Quartet.

Jennaya88

Hi Januaryanne,
    I’m having the piano version of Pachelbel’s Canon in D. It is traditional, but the piano version makes it a little less formal. You could also have Claire de Lune by Debussy. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers