x

Perth Budget wedding venues?

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Perth Budget wedding venues?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Melski84 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all
    Just wondering if anyone has some ideas as to some budget wedding places where I can hold my ceremony and venue? All the places I have looked at are like $8,000 and way out of my budget! I dont really want to spend more than 10 grand on my wedding and im assuming venue will be the most expensive out of the lot but 8 grand is far to steep for me!
    HELP!

I’d look at pubs, restaurants and community halls and parks – some if these are in lovely locations or have nice grounds. I don’t know about Perth but in Syd any wedding/function centers have min numbers, are expensive and you mus use their caterers. It’s also often cheaper for those venues (if you have your heart set on those) if you do it in winter or the off season, or a weekday…not for everyone but another option.

Melski84

Hi Corianne, I found this place called Barrett Lane in the Swan Valley (https://www.facebook.com/barrettlanefunctions) Its was very nice, but too small for us. At the moment its a venue that you can bring in your own caterer. My other suggestion is that if you have a relative or friend that has a beautiful backyard and would feel previleged being the host for your wedding, take advantage and have a casual backyard wedding – they are intimate and nice. Hope it helps.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers