x

Perth brides help! Best month to get married?

Home Forums Your location Perth brides help! Best month to get married?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Isabella_India 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi ladies,
    My fiancé and I were planning on getting married in November 2015 in Perth, however the entire month is already booked out at our chosen venue. They have offered us the end of October. I am unsure whether to book Octover or push the wedding back in March 2016. We would like warm weather (but not too hot that you would get sweaty). Any W.A girls have some advice??

Hi there, I’m from Perth and my partner and I have booked our wedding for mid feb, in saying this though my cousin got married recently in mid march and it was still quite warm then. A little windy toward the later part of the day but by the time the wind really picked up we were all indoors enjoying the reception. My fiance and I chose feb because we are planning to utalise the outdoor area of our venue in the evening and would rather it not be uncomfortably cold.

Yes, you can push the wedding back in March 2016 or can be in December before the end of the year.  Yes, good weather is one of the essentials to consider in getting married so that you will enjoy the ceremony with your friends and love ones.

<p>Thanks ladies :) </p>
    <p>We have booked our wedding for the 12th of March 2016, which I’m glad as it gives us more time to save up aswell, hopefully we get nice weather! :)</p>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers