x

Nephews at my wedding

Home Forums Guests & the bridal party Nephews at my wedding

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  katz22 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

katz22

To set the scene:I have already chosen my bridesmaids, which does not include my married sister. Given my personal circumstances versus hers, she’s a bit jealous with how ‘fairy-tale like’ my wedding (and life in general!) is coming together. I don’t want to exclude her completely but I cannot deal with drama – and I’ve already had some snarky comments off her.
    The dilemma:She has two boys, aged 6 and 8, who I want to involve somehow. I can’t have one as the ring-bearer as FH wants his nephew to be the ring-bearer, which I’m totally fine with. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what I could get at least one of them to do? Everything I have found online is regarding your own children & involving them in vows and stuff.

MiriamLee

Katz22,
    One of the boys will hold the train of your dress as  your enter. Aside from the ringbearer, I have seen a boy act as ring bearer to announce the arrival of the bride.

DankiStar

I’ve seen some awesome pictures of little boys walking with signs saying “Here she comes Uncle Justin” and things like that. Was thinking about doing something like that with my nephews, but one is now in heaven so his brother is now a ring bearer/page boy/groomsman (FH couldn’t decide on a 4th groomsman so nephew got promoted lol)

katz22

Cool thanks for those suggestions :) Much appreciated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers