x

Mornington peninsula barns??

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Mornington peninsula barns??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tegan Smith 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, 
    I’m really trying to find a barn or something similar to do up myself for the wedding reception, I loved the briars barn but they aren’t hiring that out anymore! :( 
    I’m going to have a look at Sages Cottage in Baxter next weekend but other than that I just can’t find anything! Even a place that we could put up a marqee in the gardens would be great but they all seem to want to control the way you decorate and I’m a DIY nut! 
    If someone could point me in the right direction of somewhere that’d be great! :)
    Thanks heaps!
    Bec

I heard the Briars can let you put up a marquee in some of their garden areas…
    Ive been psycho planning my wedding on the Morn Pen too and I havnt come across any barns except the briars. You might have better luck with a marquee in a pretty garden.
    My wedding is at Peppers Moonah Links in Fingal, really reasonably priced ($105 per head for food and drinks, +$1000 for the ceremony package) and their marquee is gorgeous. Then I dont have to worry about hiring toilets, chairs & tables etc.

Hi Rebecca,
    Check out Byrchendale
    They have an onsite chapel barn, beautiful marquee and onsite vintage toilets.
    They are happy to let you decorate as you wish. You can also choose your caterer and boy alcohol
    http://www.facebook.com/byrchendale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers