x

May 2014

Home Forums Your month, your year May 2014

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ChristinaH 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Ch88

Hi girls!
    Didn’t see one for May 2014 so thought I’d begin one. Any other May 2014 brides out there?

Kaz_19

I’m getting married May 2014 too :) one year to go!

LB88

I’m also a May 2014 bride. Booked in on the weekend for 3 May 2014!

May 25th next year.
    The countdown has begun…

ChristinaH

10th May 2014.  I have my dress, the venue, photographer, celebrant all booked.  Still have a way to go yet.

Ch88

I’m the 2nd (11 months to go!). We also have venue, celebrant and photographer booked and I have ordered my dress. How are all the other May ladies going with their planning? Hope you are all having as much fun as I am!
    Anyone have any idea when it would be a good time to book flowers? I don’t want to do it too early but I have already picked out what I want (and checked if it will be in season). 

Kaz_19

We have ceremony, reception, cars, photographer and videographer booked! :) what flowers have you picked if you don’t mind me asking Ch88? That’s one thing I’m stuck on and don’t even know where to start!

Ch88

Hi Kaz_19
    I’ve chosen flowers a little different from the norm. For my bouquet:
    Babies Breath, Lavender, Freesias – Lilac, Lisianthus – Lilac

and for bridesmaids:

Easter Daisy – white, Babies Breath (Maybe white lisianthus as well).

Then ceremony/reception centrepieces will probably be a mix of these flowers or just lilac and white lisianthus, but they are organised by the reception venue (which hasn’t been done yet).
    The reason only my bouquet will have lilac in it is because my dress is white with lilac flowers embroided on so they match perfectly :) I’d upload the photo that was my inspiration but it won’t let me but If you copy and paste this web address, the picture of the one i’ve chosen is on the second row, 5th one from the left.

http://www.bsweetflower.com/index2.php#/rgallery1/2/

ChristinaH

10 months to go!!  We now have the photobooth booked, and have picked the colour scheme as well.  Once the bridesmaid dress was bought, everything else is coming together.  Still cant find the perfect cake or invitation – I have the image in my mind of what I want but haven’t found a picture of it yet!  I think I’ll have to design my own.  I’m finding Pinterest the best inspiration for ideas.  Hows everyone else going with the planning?

PatAli

Hello.  My name is Alison and I wanted to join in as another May 2014 bride to be.  We are getting married on Friday the 16th in Bali, Indonesia.  It is only a few months now for us all, and it would be great to hear how you are going with the planning.  I worry that there is stuff I am forgetting, so doing lots of reading over checklists etc.  Ali 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers