x

Matching flats and heels

Home Forums The Knot Help Matching flats and heels

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HappyG 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have two very tall bridesmaids and 2 not so tall ones so I’m looking for shoes the same design that come in heels and flats but I can’t find them anywhere, any ideas?

HappyG

I would suggest Shoes of Prey, they can custom make shoes in different materials, colours and sizes, and I saw on their website that you can ask for matching flats and heels, so I would contact them.

You can design it all on a 3D designer which is really easy and simple to use, and they also have loads of shoes ready-done, or designed by other users for you to look at.  I’m definitely considering them for my bridal shoes.

They are a little more expensive (around $100 – $250), but each shoe is bespoke, handmade and unique. Plus, if you wanted a JimmyChoo you’d just have to pay hundreds to be uncomfortable all day in designer shoes that would just get scuffed, and they wouldn’t be exactly what you wanted in your exact size.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers