x

Maid of honor gift

Home Forums Guests & the bridal party Maid of honor gift

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Missy88 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Missy88

So I am 7 weeks away from my wedding and I have decided that the maid of honor I had chosen won’t be the best choice as her baby is due 9 days after my wedding and I don’t want her to be stressed about the wedding so that it brings on early labor.
    I have asked my cousin to take her place (she was always a back-up option in case anyway) but I am stuck of a gift for her. She is about 20 years old and doesn’t drink alcohol so don’t want anything drink related (wine glass, etc).
    Her favourite colours are bright blue or mint green. I was thinking a bracelet or something, but what have other people got for their MOH?

Jennaya88

I’m getting all my girls a necklace with a pendant in their first initial

Missy88

Yeah I was thinking something along the lines of jewellery, everyone elses gifts are sorted but think I will stick to jewellery with this one :)

Bec2013

What about this? http://www.tiffany.com.au/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP06366&mcat=148204&cid=287465&search_params=s+2-p+2-c+287465-r+160323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
    Maybe more than you wanted to spend, but it is in her favourite colour and because it is Tiffany’s, it is special. I think I will get my girls the same in pink (wedding colour).

Missy88

Thanks bec, I have ordered her a personalised maid of honor bracelet with blue and silver crystals :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers