x

Is Anyone Having Artificial Flowers for their Wedding Party?

Home Forums Dresses & fashion Is Anyone Having Artificial Flowers for their Wedding Party?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jennaya88 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m on a fairly tight budget and I’m really only starting to plan but I’m having four bridesmaids and four flower girls and I don’t want to spend too much on flowers when they’re just going to die (so what’s the point)…  I’m ust wondering what you all think of silk flower bouquets?  I’ve had a quick scout on the net but some of them look nasty and although I want my flowers to ‘be cheap’ I don’t want them to ‘look cheap’ !

alsgirl

Look for artificial wedding bouquets on Facebook – they look good, aren’t too expensive and hey, you won’t need to preserve them! 😉

Jennaya88

If you look on pintrest or etsy you can find some really pretty and original alternatives to floral bouquets, like some made of beads and vintage brooches. Or you could sus out some bouquets that are arranged with herbs or native plants (such as eucalyptus leaves) which look beautiful and are inexpensive. I would personally avoid silk flowers as I’m not a fan of their texture and I don’t see the point in pretending to have flowers when there are many other effective and creative alternatives. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers