x

invitation wording

Home Forums The Knot Help invitation wording

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HappyG 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The Knot

Hello ladies!
    I need some help, basically I am organising a shuttle bus for my guests to the ceremony only, free transport will be provided from the ceremony to the reception. However how do I advise my guests of the cost on the invite? any examples?
    thanks!

HappyG

Is the cost for the shuttle bus? Basically, if you’re providing a complimentary shuttle and willing to put it on the invite, guests will expect for it to paid for. Most people are willing to arrange their own transport to and from various venues at their own expense, however if they are under the impression that transport is being provided they won’t expect to pay. Why go to the effort of organizing transport if you’re not willingor able to pay for it?

You can say that transport is available for a nominal fee of e.g. $25 and to RSVP with a cheque/money order enclosed if that arrangement is suitable; however I can imagine it would be viewed strangely.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers