x

I want to ask the brides of Perth their opinion!

Home Forums Culture, religion, lifestyle & traditions I want to ask the brides of Perth their opinion!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HappyG 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I want to ask the brides of Perth their opinion. We hire out modern limos on our website http://www.perthcitylimos.com.au but we also have an amazing collection of classic cars available on our other site wwww.classicarhireperth.com.au do you have any preference to modern or do you prefer the vintage cars. Your opinion will help us choose our next car!

HappyG

I think it is a very individual thing, and is something that will differ greatly depending on each person and the theme/style of their wedding, as a result it is difficult to predict.

However (this is true for my area at least) vintage, eclectic and ‘different’ weddings are very popular at the moment; people are looking for statement cars. Pretty cars, themed cars or cars with a certain look or from a certain time-period. I think a lot of brides want to stand out and do something unique to them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers