x

Hunter Valley Photographer

Home Forums The Knot Help Hunter Valley Photographer

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KateD5 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,
    We are having our wedding in the Hunter Valley, NSW in early July and as we are based in Sydney I have a few aspects of the wedding which I’m not sure how to organisei n the best way. Does anyone have a suggestion for a make up artist and photographer’s? I have had a suggestion of finding a Sydney based artist and photogrpaher who are happy to travel, anyone had experience with this?
    Slightly Overwhelmed Bride to Be!!

KateD5

Hi there!
    My wedding is in the Hunter also, in the first week of June :) I am using Chic Artistry for my makeup/hair artists, and using a Sydney photographer, Morris Images. 
    I found travel from Sydney for suppliers to be expensive, so am trying to get as many Hunter-based suppliers as possible. However, I already know my photographer well and never considered using anyone else :)
    Let me know if you have any more questions – it’s not too far away!

Thanks KateD5! I will look them up and check out the photographer. It is very close, we only booked our venue on NYE!! Hope your planning is going brilliantly!

Hi,
    My advise would be to find a local make up artist and photographer if you dont know any other suppliers personally. Like KateD5 said, the travel will be a higher cost and if you are getting both from Sydney you would be paying double the cost instead of the convenience of getting a local supplier. Plus with a local, they are more familiar with the area and there is less chances of them being late or charging more for transport.
    http://www.photographyonhermitage.com.au
    They are local photographers and if you have a look at their website, their work is great!
    Pocadot

Thanks so much pocadot, I will check them out right now!!

KateD5

Two, whereabouts are you getting married? Which venue are you using for your reception? I love hearing about other Hunter brides!

We are getting married at Ironbark Hill Vineyard, beautiful chapel and reception room onsite so we don’t have to travel anywhere!! Working on cars, make up artists and photographers at the moment. Where are you having you wedding?

KateD5

Oh lovely! That sounds really nice. We are having the ceremony at Lovedale Wedding Chapel, and then reception at Peterson Champagne House. I’m finalising little details as well as about to go suit shopping with the boys! Dress fittings start in March which I’m pretty excited about!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers