x

Help match shoes to my dress!

Home Forums The Knot Help Help match shoes to my dress!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  John Haney 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Please help me pick a pair of heels. My dress is Emma by Maggie Sottero in the light gold. I need a low to medium par of heels to match.

HappyG

It really depends on your personal preference,  do you like metallic, patent leather, glitter? Straps, open-toed, embellishments? What sort of fit are you?

You can’t just base the choice on a dress. I would recommend you do some research, try on shoes, look on pinterest and decide what kind of fit, style and material is most comfortable and flattering for you. You can also look at Shoes of Prey if you want to design your own, or Etsy if you want something different or unique.

From what I can see of the pictures of the dress it is a lot more traditional, so something simple like a pump or vintage-inspired shoe may help to bring out the classic style of the dress; but you could also go the other way by contrasting the traditional lace with a boldly coloured glossy patent leather.  It depends a lot on your style and the look you want for your wedding.

Chris Lee

You can look at this pair of shoes here, it is middle height.

Niki Xie

very nice shoes!

trash can

I love the color!!

Du Lin

I got my wedding dress from below, and that I am pleased with it! The customer service was outstanding, and delivery was extremely prompt. I extremely suggest this site to anybody!

John Haney

In a marriage, the woman will constantly prepare a number of designs of edgy wedding dresses. Along with a formal dress, you can likewise boldly select a number of bridal dresses with a vibrant and lovely style. Today, simply follow us initially to get a taste of this type of style of wedding dresses?

It’s an easy white strapless wedding dress. The breeze accompanies light chiffon material, raising some inflammation and love. With a black ribbon to embellish the waist, it produces a powerful contrast of black and white, that is extremely traditional, easy and trendy. To complement having a set of black high heels can make you look extremely gorgeous and beautiful. So, simply go to use such an easy strapless white dress to become a beautiful lady within the wedding.

The sweetie neck line makes this pink wedding dress look hot but adorable. The waist tightens. The lace flower decoration is of the point of view result. Double-layered skirt hem includes an additional touch of sweet taste to the wedding’s happiness and presents the layering sense! With this type of style of wedding dress, you make the wedding more colorful, and will look moving and more lovely!

With a little career sense of workplace woman, the close-fitting design completely reveals women’s curves. The incorrect top hem design in the waist is extremely awesome. With a white ribbon belt enables this lace gown at Dressgme.com to reveal a woman’s supreme appeal! To be an elegant bride, worthy and gorgeous, fragile and stylish! This dress will make your dream become a reality!

The charming and strange sense of purple gives women more appeal. Two-secured edgy bridesmaid dresses includes a various type of style. Slim and light center long skirt hem looks stylish and cool, which is extremely appropriate for a summer wedding dress.

Lovely bridal dresses and the above several nifty will not just make your wedding more vibrant, however likewise make you look more beautiful. So exactly what you are still been reluctant for? Simply rush to be a lovely bride and to choose a lovely bridal dress!

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  John Haney.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers