x

Help! How can I get married under $13,000 in Batemans Bay (NSW Sth Coast)

Home Forums Engagement Help! How can I get married under $13,000 in Batemans Bay (NSW Sth Coast)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mallan Damzy 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

My name is Julie and I’m in a bit of a dilemma re:budget. My fiancĂ© and I are looking to be married in early Feb next year and we have 75 guests that “have to” attend it is mostly family with only a small handful of friends.

We really wanted to marry this November as my mother is quite ill (she absolutely has to be there to give me away) however, with also building a house and having to buy whitegoods once we move in, we just wont be able to do it this year, so it’s been pushed back to Feb 2017.

I thought a “beach” wedding would be ideal and cheap. If my fiancĂ© had it his way, we’d be married in the backyard and have a bbq reception (I can’t do that + our backyard is too small anyway. As everyone would have to travel to the coast, I have looked at venues that offer the lot (accommodation/ceremony space/reception with decorations included/catering/etc.) We’ve recently crunched numbers and the total came to approx. $11500 that doesn’t include dress, suit hire, shoes, flowers, wedding favours, car, photography, videography. I am completely at a loss right now, we cannot elope as family is really important to us, not to mention our family would be devastated.

How can we stay within our budget of $10000 to possibly 13000, if pushed to the max? It would be fantastic if we could stay under $10000 but I just don’t see how that can happen. I hear people have been able to have weddings under $10000, I’m just not sure how to do it was that many guests.

Please help.

Thank you kindly in advance,
    Julie

Congrats buddy! Wish you all the best.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers