x

Help! Brisbane Venues…?

Home Forums Your location Help! Brisbane Venues…?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bride2be2015 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, hopefully someone can help us out a little here with venue ideas!!

My partner and I are looking for a wedding venue around Brisbane. We’re wanting to find somewhere that lets us do everything at the one location – such as a hall with a lawn area. We’re hoping to have an afternoon ceremony followed immediately by an afternoon tea and outdoor games. 
    For this to work, we’d really like:
    – A nice enough outdoor area to have the ceremony (somewhere with some lawn, a couple nice trees would be good…)
    – A generous undercover area – back-up in case the weather doesn’t allow an outdoor ceremony, and somewhere for the afternoon tea
    – A lawn area for the games/mingling afterwards

We did have a venue in mind, but unfortunately they’re already booked out for the rest of this year, so it would seem! We’d prefer Brisbane northside, but would consider anywhere in the general area. 

Thanks! :)

Hi Trinity,
    I am currently on the hunt for the same thing!!
    What was the venue you had in mind that was booked out? my wedding date is not until late next year so I would be interested in checking it out.
    Have you had a look at either Bundaleer Gardens or Northshore Hamilton – both venues have ceremony and receiption in one and also large grass space for lawn games.
    x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers