x

Have anyone customize their wedding dress on line?

Home Forums Dresses & fashion Have anyone customize their wedding dress on line?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mallan Damzy 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have find my wedding dress recently online on Dressilyme.com as I have a tight budget and I am a plus size girl.but I don’t know if cheap wedding dresses mean a bargain on quality? or a spam? Dressing for the wedding is marvelously essential as it is each one’s fantasy to resemble a princess. So I really need help. have anyone purchase their dress on line. what’s the result? Also, how long does it usually came?

This is the dress I liked. anyone has the similar style?
    http://www.dressilyme.com/p-elegant-tulle-sweetheart-neckline-2-in-1-plus-size-wedding-dresses-with-beaded-lace-appliques-63726.html

Hi Mary,

I purchased my wedding dress online late last year, it arrived a few weeks ago and is absolutely stunning. Its from an Australian company called LillyBridal.

You should check them out as they were super helpful and allowed my to customise my dress to add an illusion lace back instead of what was originally on the images with no additional charges. The shipping was reasonable and I received my dress in 7 weeks, which came packaged in a beautiful box with a cute little note inside.

I was overall very happy with my experience and cannot wait to wear my dress!!!!!

Their website is http://www.lillybridal.com.au

I bought mine from Only Love Bridal Boutique last Sunday,it will arrived here next month.The seller said that making time is 25-30days.One friend had head this online shop making gorgeous dress and i have asked the seller to send some real brides share photos.Most dresses in this shop are real dresses just dresses there,you can see the fabric and details.
    If some girl want to see my dress i will post them after wedding.

I bought a wedding dress from Lady Collect. I am sharing image of that dress with you. wedding dress

Amazing wedding dress hanging here. I really like those. Basically I prefer to order online.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers