x

Friend not in Bridal Party

Home Forums The Knot Help Friend not in Bridal Party

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Belle17 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Katryna

I need help… we have a friend who we havent asked to be in the Bridal party, my fiance picked other friends who have been in his life longer… this particular friend is quite upset that he isnt in the bridal party, i feel bad for him because he is a big part of our lives.
    I want him to feel included in the wedding in someway or another!! does anyone have any ideas on what we could do to include him in our big day??

Hi Katryna, Could you ask him to perform a reading or perhaps hand out the ceremony programs to all the guests as they arrive? Or maybe give him an important aspect of the wedding to handle, like have your groom ask him to help find a store where the suits could come from? It will help you stress less as it’s something you don’t have to worry about, and give him a sense of importance.

jsbride

What about MC for your reception? I think it would be nice to have someone who knows you really well to be MC. 

Belle17

You could get him to sign as a witness. Then he is still a big and important part. Although I like the mc idea too!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers