x

France anyone?

Home Forums Your location France anyone?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ava Hester Morgan 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Elle1983

Hi!
    I am getting married in France next year- Provence to be exact! I would love to talk to anyone who had their wedding in France, or is planning to! I know it is a long shot… but you never know!
    Thanks in advance!

Kunoichi

That sounds lovely. I am engaged still, so I can’t help, but I hope it works out for you!

Ann Duke

Wow, you are quite lucky Provincial France is fantastic. Where in particular are you getting married?

Areas we service: Ashfield, Auburn, Bankstown, Botany Bay, Burwood, Blacktown, Blue Mountains, Canada Bay, Camden, Cambelltown, Canterbury, Cessnock, Dungog, Hunters Hill, Goulbourn, Gosford, Hawkesbury, Holroyd, Fairfield, Hurstville, Inner West, Kogarah, Lane Cove, Lake Macquarie, Leichardt, Liverpool, Lithgow, Parramatta, Penrith, Pittwater, Port Stephens, Manly, Marrickville, Maitland, Mosman, Muswellbrook, North Sydney, Randwick, Rockdale, Ryde, Strathfield, Shellharbour, Singleton, Sydney, Ku-ring-gai, Kiama, The Hills Shire, The Sutherland, Waverley, Warringah, Willoughby, Woolahra, Wollongong, Wyong, Wingecarribee.

My wedding wasn’t in Provence but I have been there and I’m telling you, you pick the right place for your wedding. It isn’t like Paris which I think is overpopulated due to toursits. In Provence, you could get more of a privacy and I love the old houses and buildings. The weather is fine there as well so I guess you would have a perfect wedding day! Congratulations!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers