x

For Sale Monique Lhuillier Candy Size 16AU

Home Forums Dresses & fashion For Sale Monique Lhuillier Candy Size 16AU

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Candice Hooley 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The Story

Monique Lhuiller in Blush- can do no wrong! I fell in love with this romantic dress- called Candy in blush with light pink tulle embroidery, strapless corset bodice with A-line skirt.

I wore this for my Wedding in June 2014 where I received so many compliments from guests and random strangers. The dress was worn for the ceremony and reception at a Winery and worth every single penny- people were still talking about it when we came back from our honeymoon! It is very flattering and the details is exquisite with six layers of blush and ivory tulle the detail of the beading is out of this world!!

Dry cleaned by Karl Chehade dry cleaners where each gown is examined and inspected at every stage, of the cleaning and preservation stage

Alterations were made by Mon Amour bridal alterations. The zip was removed and a lace up back added, and hand sewn boning added to the bust. Both can be easily removed

This dress is a AUS Size 16- with the lace up back it can be 14-18. I am 165cm and wore a small kitten heal

Ribbon seen first photo was not worn on my day however is included, I am also happy to add the cream tulle veil if wanted.
    https://www.stillwhite.com.au/20909-monique-lhuillier-size-16

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers